About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have 2 beautiful children, one boy and one girl. My Husband and I live in a home that we bought in 2006 and so excited to be building our family.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Promotion

So finally after three years at my job, I am getting a promotion. It was a long hoirrible interview process. I had 4 interviews and was never prepaired for them as I was given no details. Most of all I had such a hard time arranging child care at the last minute, but I didn't want to hurt my chances by trying to re-schedule job interviews. All of this and I am due in two weeks! So today i got called in and the two main bosses went on and on and kept dropping hints that I had gotten it by talking about what the weeks would look like with me on maternity leave and then boom they drop the boom. "we would like to offer you the position, if you still want it." Heck ya I want it! So now I have to work with my direct boos, who I am not a fan of.

No comments:

Post a Comment