About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have 2 beautiful children, one boy and one girl. My Husband and I live in a home that we bought in 2006 and so excited to be building our family.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Birthday!

Yesterday was my husbands birthday. Even though our cawsh supply is extremely low, we had to celebrate. We went out to eat at one of our fav places. It is not easy to eat out with a 17month old and a 3 week old! My oldest was fussy the whole time until her food got there. The new born had to be held almost the whole time to avoid him crying. It is not easy to eat with a baby in ur arms! The things we learn to do as Moms!! Every little thing is completely worth it. The best part was I secretly told the waitress that it was my husbands birthday, the look on his face when all the waiters started singing and he realized they were singing to him, was priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment